The South Texas Assemblies of God Women’s Ministries Department exists to:
- Reach women with the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- Assist local church Women’s Ministries leaders in creating a ministry that women cannot resist.
- Inspire local leaders to reject the status quo and try many different activities, outreaches and methods to reach women in their communities.
- Provide resources for the local leader.
- Encourage women to find their place in ministry.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about our Women’s Ministries and please let us know how we can help you be more effective in your efforts to reach other women for Christ.
Meet Melanie Griffin
Melanie Griffin is a pastor’s wife, mother of three children and also serves as the South Texas District Women’s Ministries Director.
Melanie has served passionately with her husband in ministry for 22 years. She has experienced the Lord’s faithfulness and power in her own life and preaches a passionate message that God still saves, heals and delivers today.
You can email Melanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.